Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Game Night Birthday Party


This past weekend, we celebrated this dude's birthday with a super fun game night birthday party! I LOVE a good game night and the minute one ends, I'm itching to have another. Here are a few snapshots (I should have taken more...fail):


We had a couple signature "Sean" drinks: Jack and Coke and what I dubbed "The Sean," a mix of Bulleit Bourbon and Ginger Beer. Delicious!


In addition to pizzas from the legendary Pizza Box in Portsmouth, we had a spread of snacks and all the best dips: French Onion, red pepper hummus and artichoke spinach dip.


I used this recipe as a basis to make super-cheat mini pies with pre-made pie crust and apple pie filling. Easy breezy, but you still get the "homemade" credit when they're fresh out of the oven.



We played one of my very favorite games, Balderdash and my new favorite, Telestrations, which is like the Telephone game crossed with Pictionary. It was so fun and the results were so hilarious, we were all crying from laughing. I can't recommend it enough.

What are your game night favorites? I'm always on the lookout for new game jams.

No comments: