Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Best v. 261

David Bowie's getting ready routine, from this new book.

I don't know about you, but I am LOVING having a long weekend. I was very spoiled to have all Mondays off at my old job and I've been feeling so productive this weekend. I tackled most of my holiday shopping, figured out what we're going to do to decorate this year (the actual decorating yet to come) and used my brand new leafblower to blow and vacuum the front yard. Oh, and of course we had Thanksgiving in there somewhere, too. 

If you have some lounging time left in your weekend, here are some of my favorite links from the past couple weeks:
  • ICYMI: Alanis Morissette's 21st-century version of Ironic.
  • Preach, Elizabeth Gilbert! Why not everybody should chase one passion.
  • An incredible collection of unopened 17th-century letters, now being read for the first time!
  • If you've ever had an Uber nightmare, this sketch is for you. This aired while we were in Philly, watching our Uber pass us three times.
  • How to be a better friend over 30.
  • So inspiring! Toronto's unfolding story pod.
  • For one year, a couple lived in Air B&B rentals to try out different neighborhoods. Brilliant or crazy?
  • For one month, a husband wrote down everything that made his wife cry.
  • Notable fiction of 2015. Time to update my Goodreads list!

No comments: