A gorgeous angle of the Mikhailovsky Ballet, found here.
We've been in an exploring mood lately, so today we drove down to the Sandbridge and Pungo areas of Virginia Beach, just for a different kind of country drive. It actually took the better part of the day, so I'm just now posting my links of the week, and there are some goodies:
- I kind of am devastated I missed out on phrosties.
- A sweet story about a West Point tradition.
- An inspiring swimsuit photo shoot.
- The 30 best female photographers.
- Precious Lavar Burton weeps with joy over his Kickstarter success.
- Did you notice the change in the Google logo.
- What goes into the most expensive drink ever purchased at Starbucks.
- End of an era: The Chelsea Hotel is about to become a brand.
- Think you know Maya Angelou? These pictures of her life blew me a way.
- The story behind Bert Cooper's song and dance in Mad Men.