Friday, June 13, 2014

About Town: Boardwalk Art Show,

Oh y'all....I completely lied about getting myself together this week! Work exploded and today, I'm driving to visit my bestie Bret for a weekend in Savannah. I am READY to go on a nice weekend trip, for sure.

But while I'm enjoying life down South, I don't want to leave you with no suggestions of how to spend your Hampton Roads weekend!


For more than 50 years, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk has been transformed into miles and miles of gallery space for the Boardwalk Art Show. Give yourself a lot of time to hit this one up this weekend...it's worth it, but it's definitely not something to breeze through! It's free to attend.


Catch some of the region's best local up-and-coming musical acts at the Out of the Box festival in Norfolk on Saturday, featuring food trucks and music from some of my absolute favorite local musicians and singers.


Eat your way through Europe at Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival, which continues on weekends until June 29. Admission to the festival is included in park admission, and individual tastings cost between $3 and $7.

No comments: