Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Parmesan Tilapia


It's all fish all the time in the Kennedy household these days. I love tilapia, and basically tolerate all other kinds of fish, but I'm trying to experiment more. This fish dish gets two hearty thumbs-up from the Kennedys, including cheese-hating Sean! I can't claim the brilliant idea, but I can certainly vouch for its brilliance. I used this recipe.

We're trying to get healthy these days, and I'm really, really hoping the good habits can stick. Of course, I'm not sure how much longer Sean can take eating tilapia, but I'm not sure I really care! Hopefully he can handle at least 50 more years of it. ;)

It couldn't be simpler:

  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
  2. In a bowl, mix together 3/4 cup parmesan, 2 teaspoons of paprika, 1 tablespoon of parsley and salt.
  3. Drizzle the tilapia with olive oil, then dredge the filets in the parmesan mixture, pressing it into the fish.
  4. Transfer the fish to a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the thickest part is opaque, about 10-12 minutes.

No comments: